Can I rent with TravelCar?

To rent a vehicle from TravelCar, you must

  • Hold a valid driver’s license of more than three years
  • Be over the age of 21
  • Hold a major credit card in your name
  • Have no major violations or alcohol/drug related incidents in the past three years
  • Have no more than two violations or accidents combined in the past three years
  • If you have a foreign driver’s license, you must submit a copy of your non-US License

Unfortunately, if you don’t meet all of these conditions, you will not be able to rent from TravelCar

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.